September 9 – A fight was reported in the 800 block of East Washington Street, Knox.
• Angel Peterson reported her purse missing after she was struck by a vehicle while riding her bicycle near Heaton and St. Louis streets, Knox.
September 14 – Debra Scott reported the theft of a tent in the 500 block of South Bower Street, Knox.
September 16 – Joseph Sopcich, of South Bower Street, Knox, reported receiving a suspicious phone call from Jamaica.
September 10 – Carrie A. Hensley, 35, of 1004 Virginia Lane, Knox, was arrested for possession of cocaine, heroin and a syringe and maintaining a common nuisance, and David Lee Campbell, 29, was arrested for visiting or maintaining a common nuisance following an investigation of suspicious activities at the residence on Virginia Lane.
September 11 – Angela Jean Peterson, 47, of 151 W. Delaware St., Knox, was arrested on two outstanding warrants.
September 13 – Brent Alan Clemons, 42, of Topeka, was arrested at a residence on Spruce Drive, Knox, on an outstanding warrant from Noble County.
September 14 – Robert E. Masuka, 45, of Knox, was arrested at the Holloway Motel for possession of heroin and a syringe.
September 16 – Donnie S. Wagner, 37, was charged with driving while suspended following an accident at C.R. 300 E. and Ridge Road, Knox.
September 17 – Paul B. Arnett Jr., 41, of 1120 S. C.R. 1025 E., Knox, was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana following a traffic stop on Ind. 8, Knox.
• Jennifer Howard, 41, was arrested for public intoxication and inhaling toxic vapors after being observed outside IU Health Starke Hospital, Knox.
• Timothy A. Bodine, 44, of 2215 E. C.R. 200 S., Knox, was arrested at the Super Value Inn on an outstanding warrant.
North Judson PD
Sept. 17 - The North Judson Police assisted Starke County Sheriff's Department in an investigation of a Methamphetamine Lab and 3 adult arrests in the 8000 Block of 100 West.
• A report of an unwanted guest harassing the owner was taken in the 200 Block of Silver Street by the North Judson Police. The suspect was issued a No Trespass Warning.
• North Judson Police officers responded to a domestic dispute complaint in the 100 Block Arlington Avenue. North Judson Police Chief Doug Vessely and Officer Frank McDaniels arrived and after an investigation arrested Mickey Richie, 35, on two drug related charges.
• A report of a continuing barking dog resulted in two ordinance violations issued by the North Judson Police to the owner in the 500 Block of Laurel Street.
Sept. 18 - North Judson Police assisted a disabled vehicle near Ufkes Drive and Talmer Avenue.
• Mike's Repair shop in North Judson reported to North Judson Police that a vehicle was taken from his lot without the owner paying for the repair bill. A complete report was provided to the Starke County Prosecutors office for review of criminal charges.
Sept. 19 - A 30 day notice to clean up the property in the 700 block of Cherry Street was issued by the North Judson Police in reference to its Nuisance Ordinance.
• North Judson Police assisted another motorist with a disabled vehicle in the area of George and State Streets.
Sept. 20 - An animal complaint reference to a barking dog was handled by North Judson Police in the 100 Block of Garden Street.
• - Another animal complaint resulted in a verbal warning in the 200 Block of Garden Street.
Sept. 21 - North Judson Police were alerted to a physical fight and argument in the street in the 100 block of Main Street. Police responded and settled a domestic dispute. Later in the evening the same parties were again in a disagreement. The female subject was transported to Starke IU for an Emergency Commitment.
Sept. 23 - North Judson Police issued a 30 days notice to clean up the property in the 300 Block of Main Street in reference to the Nuisance Ordinance.
Sept. 17 - Mickey Joe Richie, 35, 107 Arlington Avenue, North Judson, arrested for Possession of a Syringe and for Possession of Paraphernalia.
Starke County Sheriff
Sept. 14 – A barn and house were reported broken into in the 1700 block of East Toto Road, Knox.
Sept. 15 – Cars were reported broken into in the 4100 block of South C.R. 250 W., North Judson.
• Theft was reported in the 3900 block of South C.R. 200 E., Knox.
Sept. 16 – A report was received of the theft of someone’s property from the Holloway Motel, Hamlet.
• Fraudulent activities were reported on a bank account by a resident of the 3300 block of North C.R. 900 E., Knox.
Sept. 17 – A break-in was reported in the 3200 block of East C.R. 400 S., Knox.
• A fight was reported near Iroquois and Kickapoo, Walkerton.
• A fight was reported in the 400 block of North C.R. 1200 E., Knox.
Sept. 18 – Two reports were received a suspicious subject on Ind. 8 west of Ind. 39, North Judson.
• An employee of J&K Deli, Monterey, reported a male subject flashed some of the female workers.
• Charity Ann McDaniel, of Winamac, reported her vehicle taken from a residence in the 500 block of South Holiday Street.
• Two suspicious males were reported in the 5400 block of South C.R. 210, Knox.
Sept. 19 – Two vehicles were broken into in the 2000 block of North Garba Drive, Grovertown.
Sept. 20 – William J. McDermott reported the theft of a golf cart from the 8000 block of Shadey Drive, Walkerton.
• Vandalism to two properties was reported in the 3500 block of South English Road, North Judson.
• A truck driver westbound on U.S. 30 near E-Z Camp Ground reported a man waving a gun in a blue Ford.
• A burglary in progress was reported in the 3800 block of South English Lake Road, North Judson.
•A resident of the 10000 block of East C.R. 150 N., Grovertown, reported a pole barn broken into and items missing.
Sept. 14 – A single vehicle accident was reported at C.R. 300 E. and C.R. 250 N., Knox.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at Range Road and C.R. 900 S., North Judson.
Sept. 16 – A vehicle hit a wall on Ind. 23 south of C.R. 200 S., Ora.
Sept. 17 – A NIPSCO vehicle driven by Mark S. Easterday, of Walkerton, hit a deer at U.S. 30 and Old 30, Knox.
Sept. 18 – A semi hit an SUV at U.S. 30 and Ind. 23, Grovertown.
• A vehicle driven by Ron Summers hit a deer on South Ind. 39 near Kerstings, North Judson.
• An accident was reported at Ind. 8 and C.R. 1025 E., Knox.
• A vehicle hit a deer on C.R. 225 S., east of Ind. 23, Knox.
Sept. 19 – Two vehicles collided while pulling out of Knoll Brothers.
Sept. 20 – A vehicle hit a deer in the 100 block of West Toto Road, North Judson.
Sept. 17 – Tricia Ann Jackson, 26, of Hamlet, was arrested during a traffic stop for driving while suspended.
Sept. 19 – Michael L. Ford, 27, of North Judson, was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a Class D felony, and visiting or maintaining a common nuisance during a traffic stop in the Save-A-Lot parking lot.
Sept. 20 – Dennis Lee Hughes, 42, of Valparaiso, was arrested for vandalism in the 2400 block of East C.R. 400 S.