Boys and Girls Club of Bremen enrolling children
The Boys and Girls Club of Bremen is currently enrolling children. For more information, contact Unit Director Jessica Britton and visit the club.
Britton can be reached at 574-546-3554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does the Boys and Girls Club of Bremen “Inspire Future Stars?”
Boys and Girls Clubs of Bremen has partnered with youth, parents, Bremen schools and other community stakeholders to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Boys and Girls Club provides: A safe place to learn and grow; ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals; life-enhancing programs and character development experiences; hope and opportunity.
The Boys and Girls Club of Bremen opened its doors in August 2009 and as we continue to grow it currently includes approximately 140 members from Kindergarten through Grade Eight.
The Club serves an average of 80 children every weekday after school in the elementary school cafeteria every day from 3-6 p.m.
What Programs does the Boys and Girls Club of Bremen offer its members?
We provide programs designed to promote and enhance the overall development of our members. Our skilled staff offers engaging programs covering the following categories:
• Education and Career paths - academic enrichment programs to increase school engagement.
• Character and Leadership Development - developing leadership skills that encourage youth to become contributing, responsible, and caring citizens.
• Health and Life Skills - initiatives designed to develop an adolescent’s capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurture their own well-being, set personal goals and live successfully as a self-sufficient adult.
• Sports, Fitness and Recreation - programs to help develop fitness, a positive use of leisure time, reduction of stress, appreciation for the environment and social/interpersonal skills.
• Other Specialized Programs - initiatives focused toward meeting significant needs identified within the BGC.
Think the BGC program sounds right for your K-8 student?
We invite you to contact our Unit Director, Jessica Britton, and visit our club.
• 574-546-3554 (2013)
We ask our parents & guardians to contribute a $50.00 membership fee yearly. We offer a sliding scale for families with more than 1 child enrolled. In addition, we offer financial assistance for those who qualify.